Thursday, October 30, 2014

Getting life back on track.

It's been awhile since I've posted
( said this too many times this month )

This boy slept over at my place & yea he wasn't wearing a shirt ahahah 

Went to print done stuff for me & also we went to eat at this horrible Thai place but it was actually pretty alright. 
Went to do work after but I was busying buying cupcakes for ma gurl. 

& I dropped them soon after as the bus driver broke too hard on us.
God. The pain.

Went to Rivervale plaza to do work & we met nancy & the gang.
Talked for abit? & I left with Ardy for our mission x: surprise naz

Mission success.

& dy slept over again. We were so tired we slept pretty quickly.
Especially me, I usually take pretty long to sleep.

Woke up feelin fabulous
Qt
Dy got me a flower.
Hahaha couldn't stop posing with my flowers.
Soon after we went to pasir ris park for nazi's birthday with balloons & cake & eclairs.

Small boy (above) is ready to conquer the world with his middle finger right there oh yea. 

QT HAHAHHAAH
Left early from the BBQ.
It was fun seeing little kids run after a flying go pro, & it was fun meeting ruby.

Went back to COMPASSPOINT to do work, ma boy send me home after & we slept pretty late.
3am I would say.
It's 8:27am now & i might be late for school.
Ugh.
I hate how CZ is always only late on Mondays & Mondays are the worst days because the jam irks my guts.

Hopefully I'll get my sketches done.
Till later guise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...