Monday, November 3, 2014

childish behaviours

I've never been so particular about this but i really cant help myself.
It has been weeks that i've noticed how people try to portray themselves.
An 'image' they want to keep.
I don't know about you, & you might find it 'peculiar' for someone like me to have time to think about something like this.

How do you feel, when you agreed on something with a friend.
But someone comes along & plans are changed.
you tried to stop it, right?
bet you did.
" i thought we already agreed on that? "
" no i kinda wanna do this instead "
we all have that silly billy who wants to fit in,
& they're neutral about many, or they pretend to be okay with things.

I'm not like that.
& i've had enough of the peer pressure that i've been put up to.
i don't think i need more of that claptrap any longer.
I'm debilitated.
very much indeed.

We need to realise how slightly conspicuous our opinions can be,
& we should all have our ways, & our turns.
I can't stand, seeing anyone give in all the time.
I'll be on my way, if that's what you didn't see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...