Saturday, November 15, 2014

wrote on 6th november 2014


hi amanda, I’m jordan (no shit)
I’ve been having temper problems these few days and I’m really sorry i blew up a little when we were texting yesterday (5 nov)


i didn’t know you were under tons of stress because of the assignments you had to complete and so much sleep deprivation.

i sincerely apologise for what I’ve done yesterday and i hope you would understand that I’m not a really good planner.

i love you dy

replied on 6th november 2014

hi jordan, its amanda.

I’ve been really busy & tired & i am sorry i haven’t been very free & I’m always doing work, but i’ll like you to know that i love you & i understand what is going on, i hope it goes away soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...