Sunday, December 21, 2014

As a few of us know, i went on a road trip to malacca with my fam last week, it was pretty cool, i felt at ease most of the time, even with quite abit regarding the lack of sleep.

I definitely didn’t have fun on the car.
i was sick, i had nausea the entire time.
it was pretty bad, i ended up with a pretty bad headache.

it was fun going shopping for fabric and shit.
It good.
Went back to singapore and i went to the doctor’s straight and now i have 7 pills to eat every night.

& when i came back i spent the entire week staying in with my dy who was constantly snuggling up with me. i appreciate and love everything about this thing we have.

we spent our 7th monthsary sleeping in till evening, going to the grocery store looking cute & cooking our very own dinner.
Steak with mac&cheese, mash potatoes & fried squid.

i am blitheful & I’m staying up at 4:33am now watching the 16th episode of Modern Family.
It’s pretty cool.
I’ll be going out a lot this week.
Just this week. Then back to staying home and all.

thats it for now, i’d be crazy if i could summarise my holidays even further.
I’m gonna sleep after episode 17.

Looking forward to jap food with shaun lohie sub & dinner with the lam family. always fun.
wait till i have to wake up and decide what to wear without freaking out.


Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...