Monday, December 15, 2014

- I hope y'all can hear me constantly sigh-ing. -

Okay so, submission week.

It was, crazy. My emotions, my physical health, my everything. Wow, it was tough. Made me see through what it really is like out there.
It really isn't even the clearest picture but, I got it.
& I'm not ready for the world. 

With Afew extra complications & misconceptions I was surprised I made it through, I was hoping that I would sleep & never wake up somehow.
Just kinda being really tired and lazy, just wanted to run away & avoid everything.
& I had my family, Jordan's family that kinda, wow. Thanks guys.
Whatever whatever, it's over. Finally. 
Right? Pretty fast but it felt exactly like physical training. Slow torture fast forward

Im glad. 

& on Thursday, went for nam nam with my hun dydy, Cz & Sonia.
Went to Clarke quay & had a nice talk.
Bought a pretty lipstick.
His dad came to pick us up. ( & a gigantic tv at bedok 85 too)
He came & stayed over after.
We snuggled the whole night.

The next morning I went to buy materials for painting.
Thankyou, overjoyed for being overjoyed.
BASICALLY JUST FOR BEING AN ALTERNATIVE FOR ART FRIEND BECAUSE ART FRIEND IS A PAIN IN THE ASS.

& cz came a long with me, thanks hun. Love that Cz is always around. I really appreciate that. I don't show it, I'm pretty... Ugh I'm just not open about casual kinda ish feelings. Yes you know, whatever.

After that we went to eat the amazing laksa I haven eaten in years.
Still as good as ever.
Thankyou.
For being good?

& yea. I went home after the talk in school ( stupid shit ) & a nice talk with ohnaz & cz. Went home pretty early. 
Was sleepy as hell, I remembered.
Dy and I napped & we went out to play. Had a small session with sit & ffc while dy was playing basketball with some guys he didn't know.
How do people make friends so easily I just #%£?!\$&@ 

And after that I left early and dy & I had dinner. Poor dy had blisters so I bought food for us and I'm sorry that the food I picked weren't so good.

After that tho, we wanted to go to Starbucks to draw but there was a 1 for 1 Christmas special and the place was too crowded so dy helped to queue for the drink & treated me to it while I waited and bought the MOS chicken at MOS BURGER. & after awhile Shawn came along & we all went back to my house.
They waited for me at my place ( the void deck/playground actually ) &
I did some silly stuff while waiting for my parents to sleep so I can sneak out & we left at mm 139am? 
Caught so little the other day, but we were pretty satisfied. But I have to thank Shawn tho, for paying for our rod & hours.
I guess it's a treat, I'd treat Shawn in that situation so I owe him a favour. 

well then, dy slept over on Friday and sat too & on Sunday morning we separated as I headed off for the impromptu road trip with my family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...