Tuesday, December 2, 2014

im sorry how this post ends

This morning i woke up entirely moodless for school & i had no clue that i was talking to myself in fact i thought my mom could hear me through 2 doors and 2 walls. HAHA. i know im cray i know.

At 6.35am i reluctantly dragged myself out of bed and picked out anything i could find & apparently i realised [ yet again ] that i have new feather earrings and so i just wore them since my infection was gone.

I left the house after a quick wash up & made my way to the bus stop.
Went into the bus with cz & i was blogging, when i reached tp i intended to save my post instead of jumping away to another app like always and accidentally closing it, but i failed and pressed discard instead what an idiot.

oh god.

so angry.
but ya whatever. after the big reaction i went back to sanity and took reality in. It's gone. whatever, write it again. So here i am.

Well anyway

was bloggin about sunday. Where i spent my day with my family at ikea after visting ahma & ahgong at her place for lunch. Went to eat some yummy turkey leg.
Pretty gross because they aint meat im used to but it was generally good.

ehh & we went to giant after that.
& i bought afew  stuff like apples, a pair of shorts and i guess thats it.

went home after that and did some work.
My dear dy, asked me if i wanted to watch a movie at 3am.
Yea sure. i agreed.
so,
Watched the maze runner movie and it was gooooooood.
It ended at like 530am, so we decided to have breakfast.
& we had a load of breakfast.
He cabbed here, it felt good knowing i am worth a cab ride.

Then i had a crazy productive day at school. I booked this ticket to watch interstellar at dhoby after tricking my hun to accompany me to buy fabric at chinatown [ tho he woke up late & i went to buy them alone ]

After that we went to eat nam nam & it was so good.
Best nam nam experience.
& oh, i also did a little gift for him.
[ riefa asked me why i would print stickers for dy.. i just do these.
i just, have to love everyone i love as much as i can. I can't make it a ratio, i cant learn to not care. i always try & try & try. & this is just me, & im so sorry. i'm just this way. ]

i love everyone that matters, & everyone affects me.
The amount that i get hurt, it's not how people usually see things, but it happens.
little things we dont imagine, they do happen.
& very real.




No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...