Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Pretty hectic day today.
Spent my day doing mardes in the morning, sewing in the afternoon & tiedye preps in the evening.
Went home early to do work but silly me took a short nap cause i was simply too tired.
Woke up at 9pm & had a nice dinner with mom after she stood up for me and scolded my bro for being a pain in the ass.
She even bought my favourite thai otah dish.
hehe nice dinner.
Mom really loves me so much she stayed in the living room to watch me cut my fabric and do my research while she was watching her reality shows.
She stayed up all night till it was pretty late and she mustve alr died down an hour earlier but her limit was at midnight & i didn't want to be alone so i went into my room & cleaned my wardrobe cause i have a shoot tomorrow and i needed to find the right clothes.
And i finally had the drive to do so, so.
I then felt pretty uncomfortable being alone in my room so i skyped my friends & i did more research and finally im here now, out of time.

 was supposed to stop work by 120am but look.
I have so much going on tomorrow.
So much.
i gotta go sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...