Monday, January 19, 2015

Walking slowly to the bathroom with all my bathing shit.

Falling asleep too tired to crawl into the bathroom to bathe, & I got a fucking long text by the fucking bro of my life Lorenz who sent me a wish 2 minutes early. It was fucking hilarious, I'm gonna print it out.

& then while I was halfway reading I got a call from dydy, getting wishes from all the boys in the pack.
Thankyou.
& then bam & girls came in with a slice of red velvet cake & a candle singing me happy birthday.
Thankyou so so much. Daman held the cake & it was actually her birthday cake oh god I love you so much.

& then I had another call from Jodie my love singing me half of the birthday song Thankyou.
I love you too.

Then I had a text from my bestfriend, Sharmain, leona, I love you guys so much. 

Who else?
I REALLY CANT REMEMEBR ANYMORE MY BRAIN IS LINITED HERE OH & there comes Ardy! 

& oh nazima's mom called & wished me too.
 Thankyou all.

It really feels good knowing that people actually appreciate and want me to see the importance of my existence. I love you guys.

I'm so tired though I don't even know how I'm gonna bathe anymore ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...