Tuesday, February 3, 2015

It's nice to see the people I love be happy & satisfied with their lifes. I must be such a bitter bitch be emotional right now because I can't do what they can.
I guess people go through different things differently. This is just a part of my life that I will have to face for awhile.
So stop tearing, things will get better.

Holidays will come & you'll get more sleep.
You'll have more time to think about yourself instead of others.
You'll have more time to do your Favourite things.
You'll be carefree for awhile before the new semester start again.

I really wished there was an easy way out to feeling this way but I know there isn't, and I should meditate sometime soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...