Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Maybe I've changed,



Hi guys, I finally met Jodie today. 
I was good, she was too. I wasn't mad, I was feeling great, but I didn't really get to show it. And I'm sorry that it went that way, I don't really know what I could've done still. I've been like that for a long time. But it was nice finally meeting you after a long time of missing you. I felt hopeless because I literally, didn't know what to do. 

It's so upsetting how we always want everything to go well together. Nope. 

Don't think it happens that much.
Been away from home for awhile, this girl.

And we always managed to meet everytime she's back.

Always made sure j had time to spare just because she's finally back.

She's finally back for good, & I haven't seen her in months.
I'm sorry darling, and for the person I've changed into.

I'm not upset about who I've become, more of who I am that has grown apart from the people I used to look forward to see.

I still love everyone, I still love you guys, the ones I love.
But I'm always thinking about what I can do. What I didn't do, what I could've done, what I will not do. 
I guess it's come to the day where I just stand here on the side of the road, wondering if I've passed 10 years within a blink of an eye. It hasn't even been that long, for sure. 

Funny mm, funny how I got sick of all the jokes my friends still make, funny how the little things my frenemies cry about makes me cringe, funny how it takes me so much to cry, where I usually can't bring myself to, but I'm sitting here now,by the road, tearing up writing this. 

I'll slow it down, I'll do what makes me happy.

Thank you jodadaz, for being here the last 7 years. I love you so much and I'm sorry I haven't had much to say. It's been a mess. 


Everything will be fine, Jiayou for your finals this Friday. 

Sincerely,
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...