Wednesday, December 2, 2015

be prepared

The room's quiet and spare.

There was a desk just large enough for materials and my work preparations to lay,
but no bookshelves or files the room wasn't for reading or
research, and on top of that a white
linen bedsheet that I change between months. 

She still used my room in the
mornings and I used it in the night. For that reason it was
impersonal, ascetic even.

I imagine her visible in every possibility;

i do not want to see her.

___

guys do not creep out i was bored & i was thinking of a lady i accidentally saw at home.
ok fine its a little creepy, but im the one living here and its fine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...