Thursday, December 3, 2015

Feelings; feelings.

I'm humbled, & terribly grateful for everything i've grasped.
Confused & crumbled but i will work it up again, let it be.

Come as you may.

completely boggled by whatever i've seen today,
whatever i thought i did wrong, which turned out ok.
it's always ok.

& to talk about love, piety, etc.

I'll treasure all these,
i'll hold y'all tight, i couldn't ask for more.
Fuck with the expectations, the fantasy & the dreams.
I'll get it done!

Repetitions of broken hearts, broken promises & deals.
It's all trial and error, i'll get used to it.
I'll do it for the moment.


geez.

Actually, I’m a little scared, I’m sorry.
i'm afraid of making promises, receiving promises.
Being trapped in this illusion i would say,
it's scary, it will always be scary, even when im 24, 40, 80 years butt old.

It must be real greedy of us.
There must be a purpose, a point i can't see in certain things, but i do it anyway.
It makes me happy, let's stay this way.


As long as it's stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...