Friday, December 25, 2015

i am so thankful.

Thank you for existing, thank you for being you,thank you for loving me.
Thankyou for the great days we've spent together & thank you for Thunder, & for giiving me a great christmas to remember. I'll guard this book with my able arms, & the bangle with my fingers, & i'll guard your wellbeing with my life.

Thank you pekz, for believing in me.

I guess as we grow older and meet many others who capture us as a whole, we have different & diverse assortments on how we want to address our words, words are subjective.
& i guess these past 2 year i've learnt different meanings of love,
& i guess that i really love you for who you are deep down, who you really are inside, whatever youve been doing. You're a gem i'd like to keep for christmas too you faggit.

I almost died from all the sweet things you wrote in the diary.
GEEZUZ CRIES

i had dinner with your family today, & it was fun.
Had a good short talk with Russell, i hope hes not awkward with me anymore cause i want to be cool with the people you love most. & we went up the roof today too, the view was so pretty. Thanks guys for helping me up, it's such a chore bringing a girl around, geez. But thank you.

Here's an actual drive to start working out again so i can climb up roofs as easily as the rest.

I'll be going on with whatever i have left,
thank you again everyone, the coven, xxx, mas, the familia, my friends, bootycalls, thank you!!!

I love you guys.
I love you pek.


No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...