Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Sorry but I wanted to say that I'm sad, it's really cool. I just wanted to say it.

I just wanted to let someone know that I'm sad. That's it. Nothing should be done. I want people to see that I'm not always smiling; & happy & everything & usually this is all that j can do. I don't do it on Instagram, I don't do it on Twitter. I'm sorry I just had to do it somewhere. I'm just sad & i allowed myself to be sad & I want to be sad so I can finally learn to do things the right way. 

In fact I'm so fucking upset that I'm sad as fuck I'm so ducking sad so I better fucking learn something from this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...