Sunday, January 10, 2016

Communication/////??

got me thinking// that must be me & you.

I've always believed in little things that gave love it's name, but i never believed in how people said it should be. 

I've never believed in divided hearts; & if i ever give mine, & quote me on this - i give it whole.

In any given task or belief, give it all, or give nothing at all.

& in today as i sit on my bed, faced down on this screen on my swollen knees, i stumbled onto little quotes that made me think of what we are today. 

" A healthy relationship is one where two independent people just make a deal that they will help make the other person the best version of themselves. "

" They say relationships sometimes don’t work out because of bad timing, but there’s no such thing as bad timing. You either want it enough to make it work, or you don’t. "




No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...