Monday, January 4, 2016

fine, i'll explain myself.

* oh no, i suddenly feel a gush of confidence, let's do something before it fades off.*


I guess being an art person has structured me into a more likable human being.

Given that i've devoted my entire life to the expression of human imagination, people can be pretty confident that i am pretty in touch with my feelings - hence i ain't repressed.

But then if you don't fancy that I'm sorry, I'll be more practical. 

i also guess that i'm pretty much not high maintenance. basically because i'm used to long hours & little pay, slice of pizza scarfed down at 1am, rehearsing my speeches in hallways & commuting by bus & doing things on the cheap, i've learnt to know how to have fun in otherwise cramped/boring/uncomfortable situations.

But even so if you're not into that I guess I could sweep up cash to have a great fun time with you. 

and i've got to admit i have pretty good taste in music, books & arts, etc.
I'M A DEEP BITCH.
So if you're lacking in the aesthetics department, i can help.

But then again I am very sorry if I am too deep, I know everyone has their own taste & preferences, but I could help you. Just saying. 

heeehhh.

then again sorry for bragging, i think i lead a pretty exciting & passionate life; despite the low pays most artists get invited to loads of events & gigs, the free food & booze makes up for it, you're entitled to be part of it as you slide your way into my life.

& i hope this post annoys you pekz, i love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...