Friday, January 22, 2016

Pfft why not shift

Hi, I had quite a bad talk with pekz yesterday.

I didn't know what I was thinking, but was literally clouding myself comfortably with a big ball of negative space which I realised was what made it turn out that way. I was so wrong, I was being insensitive to pekz feelings for awhile, trying to find validation for my own. )-: I'm sorry if you see this, it's 4am and I just finished my work and I'm reflecting, God the struggle is real. 

I'm so fucking sleepy now but I'm looking forward to dinner with my Favourite girls #sgm tmr & I hope that no one backs out )-: 

So not looking forward to my birthday. I really don't know what to expect. Literally, I don't even want to, not only cause I shouldn't but also cause I don't look forward to it already so naturally it would be ok for me to not know what to expect?? Idk what I'm talking about, but I know I'm sleepy, upset about how old I am already, still sorry for being that person I was today instead of anything else with the most understanding and lovable FLUFFBALL I know. & love. 

I know I hurt you, & even though those were sort of like passing comments it was really insensitive for me to say that regarding the fact that I didn't explain it completely to you. But I'll let you know here deep in my heart I really do care & that o appreciate everything you've done. I love you. 

Goodnight 430am??????

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...