Monday, February 1, 2016

Here's a loser writing about her feelings.

 But those weren't true. You go to bed daily thinking about him to sleep. Am I lovable yet? When you are around people, you try to avoid topics about anything that bothers you, so that your friends will not think you are some mental psychotic person who can't control her emotions because you know that you'll talk too much and it feels like missing someone & having these little pet peeves have gotten you to be on a secret mission.

No one needs to know that i'm feeling this way. I should be okay, Mandy will always be okay.
I am more than this. More than confiding in my friends or anyone at all.
I am happy for everyone.
I will not bother anyone,
& i will stay this way till i get things off my chest, as independent as i can get.


No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...