Saturday, February 6, 2016

The past few days

So I've been quite jagged with trying my best to do better in school. And also, I've been trying to juggle my emotions throughout too. I guess the toughest part  about this entire month has been just juggling my emotions. Trying my best to be a better person. Understanding people understanding situations & myself too. Talking bout life itself on its own, I Guess i was always confident of what I knew. But these days ive hit me back & forth & I'm starting to stabilise now. Whatever happens whatever I know now time will tell if it was right to begin with. 

I'm honestly not able to think bout anything at the moment. I woke up on a Saturday morning deciding to reward myself with more. Boy was it regretful!!! I woke up again & my body didn't feel better at all. I laid around rolling in bed, I couldn't bring myself to do much at all. I tried to motivate myself but I couldn't even disappoint myself. All I could say to myself was that I am tired. I am so so so tired. I couldn't blame myself for not sobering up & for not doing anything at all. I left the house eventually though, I'm at Dhoby now, settling some stuff. I'm finally meeting pekz! Feels pretty comforting. 

I've been Analysing a lot & it's honestly been hard but I think I've been coping with everything well. & I thought, ok I think I need people to know that, so I tried to present myself well. & it worked. 

But then sometimes I go home and I drown in lethargy & I ask myself why I'm trying so hard to be strong? Then I thought about it again last night after talking to Kat and I realised again that I've always managed to forget somehow that I'm the only constant that I will ever have. And that's the only constant I need. The only person I have to love with all my heart, and to take care of. Without a healthy me there ain't no one else. And I decided that I should do something about me, so I could get things done. Get these far away places to seem nearer. I always wonder how people make it to where they want to, & I Guess it's all ups and downs & I need to get through this too. Maybe these are little points of it, but that should make me strive harder for what I want cause it's not at its peak yet even. I'm so so so so tired now though, I'd say I need comfort I need to know that people around me care, & idk how to deal with all these but I, at the same time, need to conclude these feelings on my own & im so confused about what relationships are now too. Everything is a little confusing Now. But I'm sure I'll get through it and I will get through it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...