Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Happy birthday Dhan! 💖

I had a great day today making people happy (': & sorry I didn't get to contribute much but I hope it was really enjoyable Dhan, you've been such a good big Brother to me. Happy birthday again Dhan! It's the last 5 minutes of your birthday now! My dearest dearest baby Dhan hashtag hot friend hashtag a&f hashtag Super good graphic designer slash Pokemon master hashtag sweetest tough lover hashtag famous Friend hashtag photogenic beast sex bomb 101 
Hahahahaha I MADE THE LAST ONE UP BUT ITS HELLA FUNNY (go & evaluate ok HAHAHAHA) 


& also, i appreciate every single tough love you've thrown at me. It hurt for awhile but it made me a much better person. I'll always be happy for that. Bali & Dhan I really am happy for y'all & I really am here for y'all always! Things will get better & I really have so much respect for this two! Liz, Auds, Candice & Sheryl. I love u guys so much!! So many things have happened this year & ive learnt so much. Especially from you guys, When we first started getting closer I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to click with you guys as much since y'all talk about different stuff from my friends, but when it came to my problems y'all really made so much sense and when I heard about whatever y'all went through it really helped me figure out so much about myself & whatever I had to go through. Y'all make me feel so much safer after helping me get through whatever & I feel so much more confident about getting through anything at all now. Y'all are really a blessing & im really so so lucky to have y'all in my life. Y'all are a huge part of my life & I tell y'all all the time. Especially when I'm drunk. HAHAHAHA. Keep laughing. You have my permission. I would like to laugh bout myself more too. I'll get it soon!! Guys, I'm really really trying my best to get better. I know it's been a drag about the same thing & we already concluded. & I promised to do things for myself. More self love, talk about my feelings more. I will. I'm so so happy. I'm so so lucky. Whatever comes & goes. Oh & just now I had an honest talk with Michi on the way home. At that point of time, something she told me just really hit me, she said " feelings have no morals." That is true. & I'll forgive. I will. But no more. I'm not letting myself in on another whirl of emotions just because I feel it all again, & not have anything worked out. Something has to be done. If not nothing at all. Anyway though, I've been feeling Super good. & ive been doing that bloody hit workout & my triceps hurt a little but I'm loving the burn.  & I'm having goro goro w Maine tmr hehe & I gotta do a little b100 later so I won't feel so guilty. Go go Mandy!! Hehe ok it's 11:32pm I'm HOME YAY! 

Oh, sgm. Whatever happens. Y'all will always always be able to find a part of y'all in my heart. This is hella cliche & cheesy but what THE FUCK TLC MAN IDC. I'm gonna tear up if I write more HAAHHAHAHAHA.#aiqin. 

Okay I just showered. & im gonna chill out now. Until next time! 

Sincerely, 
Mandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...