Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Cheers.

Last night i was broken by the fact that he's been doing well,
not because i don't want him to, i really want him to. But my heart sank knowing that it was really all dissolving, also because he was insistent enough to remove me from all corners of his life.
The end of any connection of myself to him. Each and every memory is slowly dissolving.

I was sitting alone at the balcony. Thinking of him as i popped a bottle of beer and i said to myself " Cheers to the progress of this good heartbreak. It's been long enough Mandy. We'll be okay."

There are many maybe's that i can point out. Maybe I loved him too deep i was afraid to show it, but now it's over. There's no point regretting, there's no point crying. No more waiting. No more Buts.
It will still hurt a little for a little while more, and the fact that he has to erase everything proved something to me.
It was real, but it wasn't proper.
And i know for a fact that it won't hurt forever.
But just in case it does, I'll be able to handle it.
Fade will decide for me.

Also,
I've been tired from working really hard.
And one day i'll make it, i'll hear his name & i won't even flinch, his every move, he won't affect me anymore.
And i am glad it's been well for him.
You've been doing great, Shaun.
(:


I'm happy for you.

& soon enough i'll be happy for me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...