Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I got hot sauce in my bag, swag.

Hi, i haven't written in awhile and i guess that's a good thing right?
i've been busy and i've been really happy. 
I've been sleeping well with thunder and purrie everynight too,
every time i get to i mean. 

HAHAHA. Well, things have been great, just saying.
I guess it's been a good month.
I've learnt a lot, & i've flipped through my history books many times.
I observed how i've been over the years, and i realised that i wasn't completely different from before.
Me 3 months ago was still 50% of what i was 2 years ago. and me now is wayyyy different from 2 years ago. 

I've been feeling the chase again, it feels good.
Let's be real here it feels good to be chased.
To have that assurance after feeling like you're the last person someone [u really care about] wants to be with. It feels nice that people try more than some ever will.

Maybe we only try when we think it's worth it.
I guess i've accepted that.
But i was on point, thats the last relationship i want to be in for awhile.
I'm tired.

It would be him or no one else for awhile.
My soul is tired af.

I can't deny that i still cant get over him, in fact i still love him very much.
But i know thats the truth and right now. im pretty over it, i dont hope for anything anymore.
You get what i mean???
anyway, i hope he's doing well. well i know for sure he's happy!

It's like loving someone that passed on.
It might sound stupid to others,
but it's just the way it is.

It might sound selfish to some that i have been putting my happiness before anything else, but you know what. It;s gonna be this way for awhile. I think i deserve it.

I've been going through a shit load of collaborations and school work for the past few weeks. I thought i was going to die. But here i am alive and well.

Mhm, tbh, I'm so sleepy right now and it's only 12:41
i usually sleep 3/2 hours later.

Alright.
i cant wait for solid gold this weekend.
hehehehehehehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...