Saturday, June 4, 2016

$$ Yung & fresh $$

I've had too much on my plate again lately due to certain unfortunate events and I can't afford to think of anything that calms me down for awhile. Working day//night & it's really draining me out. I've not been this drained in awhile & I hope I'll get all these over & done with ASAP. The last time I remembered I slept on Friday morning, 5 hours before I was late for class & I ended up staying up the whole night at Ray's & at zeph's & I went straight down for underground market & starving artist fair followed by work @ ollie's to 10pm & it was so draining, though I had a short nap on the way back to liz's. I went back to liz's & I did work till 430am & I woke up at 815 & I am pretty sure I ain't getting much rest tonight either. I have to be in school by 10 to settle some shit & I'll have to head down to Dhoby after class at 6 to print my portfolio which I will be doing up along with client emails tonight. Tonight will be a-ok once I manage to complete my branding collateral section.
 

All I want to do is sleep. Thank god for 3pm classes. 

I'm gonna quit smoking soon, it's been killing my vibe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...