Thursday, August 18, 2016

Haha I know you'd come by somehow here and again Shaun.

I Guess regarding how I feel bout you now, it's all in oh wonder - drive. This was the song I listened to the most when I was afraid of first meeting you, to the day you first hurt me. & it's the song that's gna remind me of you from now on. You don't even know this song, I'd bet. Or how much I love this band. I hope people will start to realise that they should becareful about declare their love for anyone cause really, most of us don't even know what love is. But with my heart I know I loved you with all of me and I was so ready to give you anything I had. Silly child. You obviously don't deserve it anymore. Funny isn't it? Hahahaahha

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...