Sunday, August 14, 2016

only i am supposed to know, but it doesn't hurt to share.

I'm obviously not done. But I'm trying my best to not sound fucking melodramatic or anything I'm purely serious right now I MIGHT BE HAVING PMS OK IDEK BUT SHUT HO KET ME SPEAK I NEED TO RANT.

No matter how much i say i'm tired, or i'm done, here i am still trying to work things out.
No matter whether its intern work, impromptu or long due.
No matter how low the pay is.
No matter how tired i feel waking up every morning and having to deal with these inner war of my emotions about something way past due it's deadline.

Uugh, so annoyed.

Dealing with things get harder when you're already too emotionally unoccupied from something that you can't deal with entirely just yet.

It's normal, isn't it actually?

everyone has their own share of shit, everyone has things they can't settle for themselves no matter how impressively good they seem like they do to everyone else.


___________

God, good vibes fest was so good. With the amazing company of my hoe GN, YJ & Pris (ms Pris s. Dominic). Thank you for making it such a well rested vacation while i deal with business.


I'm too tired right now to even react to anything physically. Intern starts again tomorrow, & i've just packed half of my necessities for tomorrow.

Chelz & Hz went pokemon hunting with their boys but i couldn't join them even if i wanted to.

LETHARGY & COMMITMENTS.


Pretty glad & worried that i feel a responsibility over these.

But i guess it's good as a whole,

Alright.

Goodnight.

It's 1:38am.

p.s. i really hope i don't oversleep tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...