Monday, September 26, 2016

People look like alot on the surface, but beneath lies a completely different story & we only find out when we fall in deeper.



Thought about a lot the past few weeks, 
drank a lot the past few weeks. 

Worked too much for my own good the past few months.
But i learnt the most. 

I don't have time for anymore of this soft soap.
I'm washing my hands off the many things i used to treasure most in the world, 
because it's simply not worth it anymore.

I'm starting to do things for myself. & though i still harm myself more than i should, i know what's best for myself & i don't need anyone to tell me otherwise.

"To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart." 

i only found out i was tiring myself out when i started wondering how much of what was weighing me down was really not mine to carry in the first place. 

It didn't help much when people told me what the problem was, because i only believed it when i saw it for myself. And i appreciate those who bothered to help, but i'll only learn when i realise it myself.

also, i realised that many people like to assume that others hurt most from their love life, because they take for granted what they were given. 

That's pretty naive don't chu think?

ANYWAYS

I didn't know how much i fucked up until i tasted it myself; i guess some way or another we all do. I'm only responsible for myself. There's only so much we can do right! 

So i guess the main thing we learnt from this was the importance of time and how it helps us understand things better.

Tough times make better people?????????????????????????????? LMAO

But regardless i'm thankful for all the shit i got this few months, i'm a step further from becoming someone i don't want to be!!!!!!!!


WOOO on the side note 1.5 days left to BANGKOK!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait to ball on all my pay and sleep. 
please i hope my mom let's me sleep, cuz really..


NEED
TO 
SLEEP
!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...