Monday, November 21, 2016

.

There are often times when I find myself surrounded by people wishing I wasn’t there; wishing I were almost anywhere but there. I’ll usually give myself a pep talk to try to get myself into the conversation so people don’t start asking, “what’s wrong?” There is nothing wrong; I would rather just be home by myself not trying to make small talk over things I have no interest in talking about.

Then there are times where all I want to do is go out and see every person I know. I’ll text nearly everyone I can think of to make sure they’re all going out. Interaction with others is a necessary and normal part of life, but sometimes I go out of my way to make the effort to make sure I will be surrounded by people I care about.


No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...