Monday, December 19, 2016

My passport's due, my submissions are taking a toll on me; stretched out thin. Help...

father father father help us,
send some guidance from above.
cause people got me got me questioning -

i'm broken.
life's just... complicated, isn't it?

i cut so much out of my life.
Clubbing, friends, people i thought were my friends.
& all i'm focusing on is school, afew close ones & my family.
I'm upset. even so things just keep fucking up.
My heart is broken.
Nothing good has happened lately.
i'm broken, i swear.
i hope this doesnt hurt for long.

-
I'm not ready to bear with the pain

God if you exist, take care of the most precious women in my life.
i'll pray right now, i'm sorry.
I forgive her, i love her too.
They mean the world to me.

Please, guide me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...