Monday, January 9, 2017

I don't know about you, but 2017 is a year of karma. (At least for me)

Tonight I encountered the same thing for the 2nd(or 3rd) time & I was helpless. 

Here's the thing, I was so helpless I thought that I made the wrong choice, but thank god for fucking up mandy because the fucked up choice you made just taught you a very valuable lesson. 

 I've learn to always stick to myself because really there's no one out there that can help you except for yourself. I won't ask for help, I'm so mad.... at the people who claimed to care & left me helpless when I cried for help, those that acted on their guilt or only for their gratitude on my kindness. I'm done with people who don't really care. What assholes. I now finally believe that not everyone is kind deep down no matter how bad they seem. Sure everyone has their reasons. I had mine. 

 I won't put in anymore effort in those who don't bother. 

Genuinity is proven through sincerity & effort.





No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...