Friday, February 3, 2017

Omg......................

Omg I suck. Why does the world revolve so much around things we shouldn't care about?? I know that it's basically the evolution of humanity & economics but I don'tuinderstand why it affects me so much. What makes me better?? This? Not feeling shitty so people don't have to deal with this part of me?? No right? "If you can't stand me at my worst you definitely don't deserve me at my best" right???

I'm conflicted again, it's been quite awhile since I've felt this way omg....... 

Why is this really, what is this. Okay I know it's fear and anxiety. But I have shit to do, & I'll find my answer by tomorrow. I promise Mandy!!!! You got this.


Cheer up Mandy
I love you too

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...