Saturday, November 22, 2014

Beyond

It's been awhile.
& I think I've kept these little feelings around for too long.
I need a breather. 
May j ask for some time off?
Nothing is wrong, no.
Maybe no one has done anything wrong, j just can't stand what I've been doing, with the people who have frustrated me beyond my limits.
& I am sorry, that u feel this way.
I've been feeling like a fish out of water. My fins stay paralyzed, I can't go anywhere, flapping brings me only so far. 
I need to swim.

I've been surrounding myself with people I sometimes cannot relate to.
I understand, I listen, i emphasize, I love, I appreciate, I make effort. 

I really hoped the world was just so simple.
I wanted to feel what I make people feel.
I tend to make people happy, can I be happy?

There's been a tragic storm in my brain.
What should I do? 
I am lost with no direction.

I feel my life being taken away by the choices and priorities I've yes, unfortunately, set. 

I need awhile to put the pieces back together. I want my old life back.
I went through hell tonight, I had no one to tell, I know everyone is having fun. I get that, & I am glad everyone is happy, even though I am alone throughout the night.
The comfort i can give myself, feels good to be independent.

I used to think I've met enough people to know how the world works, j don't. Not a bit.
Not even the world know itself how it works.

I learnt that people come in two forms, emotional, lawful, realistic & fun people.
Daman I wish I had someone to talk to, related to.

The feeling of being the only one understanding myself, I smell the pathetic scent of my fear of losing anything I have said to not be satisfied with. My appreciation and blatantly I feel the inside of me crying from the emptiminess she he leaves, from the moments when my friends don't get what I say, when people don't agree with what I've have on my list of mortals. 
 
At certain times of my life I wonder if I ever fought for the wrong people and I've never realized it till now? I might've been doing this wrong all these years. 
I hope not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...