Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Oh dear

Was blogging about my morning this morning on the way to school, & I happened to accidentally delete it ugh hate it when this happens 
The amount of this I had to carry to school

Amount of shit I have to carry back. & yes I'm on the way home now.
Me this morning. 
I REALLY NEED U 
SOME PEOPLE WANT IT ALL, BUT I DONT WANT NOTHING AT ALL, FEELING YOU BABY IF I GOT YOU BABY. SOME PEOPLE WANT DIAMOND RINGS AND SOME JUST WANT EVERYTHING!!!! BUT EVERYTHING IS NOTHING IF I AINT GOT YOUHUUUUUUUU ( I am referring to my first car ) 

A lil high now.
HAHAHAHA

Pretty proud momma, did a great job today.
Kekeke Distinction / at least an A for textiles pls. My blood and sweat. 

Anyways Training was good. & schools been really productive lately. I'm glad I have a plan I get to follow.
And tomorrow's gonna be another fun and productive day. 
Gonna go home & upload my report for MarDes. Did it all on Monday YESSSSSS 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...