Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Submissions

Did our work after class, starting with our submission for mardes. I finished my part early and it was cold where we were at so I went out and watched my horror reality show while I did my knitting.

I felt really creeped out so I wanted to go back in & I realized the bitches left me alone & they prolly went to eat after submitting the report because they went for way too long.
 
I sat right outside the Desfun classroom doing my work, paranoid that anyone or anything might jump right up behind me.

So much for being paranoid.
Amazing dy boiboi surprised me with banana milk.
He knows how to do it right.

When my non existent friends came back dy and I went for dinner at itas.

After that I went back to do my knitting with everyone else & I guess it was pretty fun. Dy also tried to help. How adorable. 
Well anyway, after that, we left school to go to tidbits sad Makan grace told us about, upon 70% of the destination she found out that it was already closed. 
LIKE GURL. 

Got home pretty tired and I couldn't concentrate on my work. & now I'm on my way to schoolI'm on the shuttle bus with 30% of the people here being people whom I know.
I am so unprepared for this. If all the days I've addressed up you guys chose to come today and see this shit.

Whatever though, I don't really need to feel good today, submissions alr making me feel as low as shit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...