Monday, November 24, 2014

Werkinmandy

Today I woke up pretty darn determined to face life.



Bleh.

Mm I wasn't really tired & j wasn't dragging myself to school, I was awake & alert & I was glad I felt that way. Pretty rare, hmm?

Made breakfast at 650 in the morning 
Yougurt + honey cornflakes cereal + blueberries + mango pieces + cranberries + strawberry 

Mmm & I even brought a packet of more cereal & cranberries to school. 

Had a productive 2 hours in MarDes, I am already adding the last few paragraphs for my report. Thank god.

Had a nice lunch, tho I still felt a little queasy and my muscle aches made everything uncomfortable.

Had nasinpadang at itas & I forgt about the cut in my throat from the fish bones yesterday at grandma's and the chili burned my wound pretty badly & I couldn't take much of the chili too. 

After which, I also had a productive time during app class & I did more than I had expected.

After class I couldn't find my scissors & I am so so so pissed off because I just got them yesterday!!!!!
CAN PEOPLE STOP BEING SUCH IGNORANT BITCHES & JUST STOP TAKING THINGS THAT ARENT YOURS??? 
I just got it yesterday for goodness sake.
Talk about integrity.

So angry.

And whatever, I moved on & headed down to the printing room alone because  nat & cz were still sewing.
I did my woven & I am a lil more relieved now because I did 2 woven today.
*round of applause*

So glad that the day's been pretty (bcuz someone took u scissors) kind & productive. 


I'm currently on the way home with Cynthia HAHAHAHAH she's way too hilarious gawd this is fun.
I'm so tired tho, but I'll pull it through & for tomorrow's training as well.
Till later?
Tonight? Tomorrow? 
I don't know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...