Saturday, January 31, 2015

Curiosity killed our innocence

We always reminiscent and yearn for the pretty things we wanted to last forever in our lives. 

I guess I've lived a short life, but it was long enough for me to know that things I thought I needed wasn't what I expected them to be. & I needed to know how I should see the world as it already is. 
I had so many doubts, & that I have dicovered in a way or another.
Damn, how time flies. I really need to go back.

I would just be happy knowing nothing.
I never rushed anything out of curiousity.
But it sure was ahead of the norm.
Nonetheless I am grateful for having discovered these little things, & even though I can't be seemed as the innocent & bubbly kid I was 13 years ago, I sure was never really that innocent as a kid. Lying, sneaking around. 

I turned out fine still.
I'm glad I am able to think the way I do, & even though there are much I can still improve on,  but it has been quite an experience. 


Goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...