Sunday, February 1, 2015

Find closure.

If I'm gonna have to feel this way about everyone, I might as well not feel.

Let's block off all these feelings.
It's time to try.
I can never lean on anyone as much as they tell me to.
I've learnt my lesson. 
How much of these immature distractions do I need to finally learn that the definitions of them itself is a warning to stay away??

I've been running on a highway robbery.

All those kind hearted gestures I've always had. Never expect anyone to remember & appreciate anything.
I wished I believed in epiphany, so I could hope for one now.
& so I'll have hope.

Nothing is wrong.
It must just be me.

The whole month of sleep deprivation must've damaged me beyond my curb.

Meager of the love I expect from every single person.
Enough.

I'll cease from it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...