Sunday, November 1, 2015

Blessed.

 i'm lucky af.

Hearing everything at one go in a shot,
im glad.
I could be in tears well,
I'm happy.

Thank you, my darlings. For having my back.
Thank you pepek, i'm glad i met you at my ugliest point, when i was hopeless & you picked me up, took care of me.
You didn't take my hopelessness for granted, nor did you see any hopelessness in me being hopeless; in my own words.

I guess i could say that i'm lucky, very lucky.

Thankyou, for everything that has happened & has helped cut me deeper, made me stitch my scars together & now i'm 10 times stronger.

Thankyou, for staying with me, the people i love, the people i look up to, the people i adore.


I'm going to rest up for a long day tomorrow,
i'm going to pepek's place tomorrow, i hope i look fine by then.


No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...