Friday, January 22, 2016

I don't know if its true but if it isnt then i guess its a little too bad, because this is literally how i feel. And how i feel links to your actions, and whatever you've said and promised to me. It's only been 2 months. Whats happening.

i just had to say, that im sad that i've put myself in a situation where i don't even know if im doing anything right anymore. I've been thinking about how i've been treated in this relationship & it just.. sometimes i feel like you should just care less. You know that no body can care about you as much as you do yourself, and so what if you don't? Then i guess your parents might. 

I just wanted to say this as a gauge because im trying to express how i feel as a girl who is dating someone new that i really really really really love but im starting to doubt.. 
I've felt more comfort & effort than this.
Something more than anything superficial or pretentious, more sincere & heartfelt.
Not having to hear that my problems are minor, or are not important, when i've dealt with all of your problems and i've literally tried my best to do whatever i can to make things better.
Do love me because you do, not because of the things i do for you.
I haven't felt it in awhile, and i guess it was my fault all along for letting this happen.
i have nothing else to say, i can't do anything much now, i'll just let time do the work for me.
Do it quick, i hope. Don't wait for me this time round, im exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...