Monday, February 15, 2016

I couldn't help thinking about this even though im supposed to be focusing 100% on submissions

I feel like it might have come to a point were we make it or break it.

I personally feel like this is a good time to make it since pekz is not overwhelmed by submissions anymore and he is left with lesser stress of workload & the fact that the holidays are coming soon, we didn't struggle so much to come to an end like this.
Let's please make this worth the shot, we tried so hard.

& i have honestly been trying & even though things kept happening over & over i'm sure it was never as worst as before, it just accumulated however at my part i've handled it better & better each time
[ im sorry that it's progressing slowly, but there will surely be a change in the end ].

"Love is never enough" they say. So let's just have faith in this love & work towards this. Pekz, i might've been the one who picks a fight but i never do it to cause us to fall apart, cause i just want us to understand each other better. I guess each time we fail i understand you more & more.

I've made to believe that this was worth my time, i'm not letting it slide cause i sincerely love you & i will try my best to make things work. This will be how i show my affection.

& i'm sorry for causing you stress, i never intended for this to happen, but at the same time i already did anyway & there's nothing i can do unless you forgive me & give each of us another chance to work things out. you're honestly the best thing that's happened to me.
& i swear to god that i love you, jesus christ.
Whatever that led to this, i wished we could just let it slide now.

I miss the times we were carefree, but those days come later after a huge hurricane.
" After a hurricane comes a rainbow"

I'm willing to do this. Presentation today & S&C sketch submission in a few hours, i'll finish it on time & i'll be down to the hideout for a while before i head home. I'm thinking of skipping my 3pm class cause i'll honestly be too tired to think and i just want to rest.

I was not on my best form, but you understand right that i'm stressed out too, i had a lot on my mind & i was really affected by it. I'm sincerely, sincerely sorry.

I love you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...