Friday, February 12, 2016

Appreciation vday post (13 February2015)

Hello, it's me. Just kidding this is actually really old I just really DK why its so powerful it's stuck in our heads HAHAHAHAH. I know right????? 

Anyway I'm at Sentosa now, by the beach & we all had a nice talk. Such a nice rewarding system for all of us. Fel, nana, Kat & I. 

It's so chill, my vibes are everywhere. It's just so soothing & comforting with the little swoosh & clash of the mini waves here, the wind here is so mild but the temperature is perfect. I'm in my bra, and shorts & it's just so so so comforting & rewarding. 

I guess that there are actually a countless things we could talk about, but we all know there's a certain extent to it, cause in the end we all have to know what we want & what's right ourselves. There isn't really a point saying much. We know how we all feel, we're safe in our own arms. 

I'm safe here on my own. No matter how much things can affect me or bring me down, it won't change who I want to be cause it's what I want to be & I am determined. I am Glad for this group of people I have in my heart. 

Like I said I do things for you cause I love you, & I don't expect anything back. But certain things have to be compromised, I Guess the little things? But that's cool. 
If people were to love me as much & do things the way I do for them it would be really great, which I get sometimes but honestly, I'm really just happy doing what I feel is right for myself. 

I'm in love with this life, this existence that I'm blessed to be a part of. No matter how bid or small my role is here I'm Glad that I am healthy, I'm breathing & I am doing fine. I get to find a certain platform of happiness, & I that am able to think. It is a blessing to be able to think.


Like how I would love to justify myself I would want to say again that I really love the people that I love so much. Loving without limits can be a little dangerous & selfess but I think it is fine as Long as here is a silver lining. & I am happy here. I'm in love with my parents, my little Brother, my friends & family, my darling little pekz who I treasure & sometime compromise too much for, but little things like this helps me grow & undersfand life better. I'm pretty sure that as time goes by ill realise that whatever I'm realising now is not of all this the world offers. There are much more to discover, but t just feels so satisfying & complete now. & I am happy here in this position, until the time comes again whereby I have to go through another round of shit & to be okay again. 

I love you pekz, & I love everyone around me that I love, really so deeply and sincerely. Thankyou for being a part of my life, & as of here I'll confirm that this is exactly how I feel deep down, & I really really mean it & I swear to god, things have never been so good. I love you all, happy Valentine's Day. #appreciationpost 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...