Friday, February 12, 2016

IRENE PLS

I'm on my way to meet the mamasans now, so jagged with all the submissions now cause I'm striving to do Super well but sometimes I feel a little pulled back with my partners not feeling it like I do. )-: Sian. But I'm sure they'll get it done & regardless I'm sure it will all be done I just need to let loose for abit for now & push on later on!!! We can do this! 
Took some photos and I look so awkward here lmao. 

I'm really hoping that all this hard work pays off & I'll be able to smile when I see my gpa by the end of this Sem!! Ugh! 

I have to finish up a sketch for w hotel tonight, & finish the branding & website & apparel sketches for the project & I really need to start on my commission work this weekend! 

Sorry Micheal I'm getting on it I just need abit more time. 

Anyway, it was a good day in school today, jus abit annoyed at all the bad lecturing and bad handwriting. 

URGH IRENE U KILL MY VIBE SO BAD.

ALL. THE. TIME. 

I'm really excited for the holidays but at the same time so glad I'm doing better for chill. It feels good having lesser to think about. 

It's a big load off my shoulders. I've been walking around faster because I've been sleeping more, & eating well. Too well for my own good which is why I need another commitment which is to excercise HAHAHAHA. Stopped for 2 weeks now & im getting back at it today. Sometimes I go for breaks just so that I can walk up and down the stairs and sweat a little in the sun. It was all good until I had McDonald's for lunch. 

URGH. But I tried again I walked a lot more and I decided to take the train instead of cabbing over to velocity now. I hope that this little distance I'll be walking makes a difference HAHAHHA. I hate being a pig. Not to mentioned being called one its soooooo annoying HAHAHAHAH. 

Anyways I'm gonna move now, push on everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...