Tuesday, February 9, 2016

I'm on the way to school now & ive been researchin on Lee Crutchley for awhile now & I think I'm really excited to get one both his books on how to be happy & how to get started. Thinking back I really need something to guide me to stay on track, how to be happy will just be a book I can work on for fun. 

I'm really Glad that little things like this are done for people who need it, it is so uplifting to see things happening for the better, even for the worst it seems like these things are happening just to raise awareness, there will be tension for awhile but acceptance will come in & the world will be a better place right? 

Breastfeeding, foreign workers, the homeless, religion, gender equality, body acceptance, diseases, Donald tr- HAHAHAHA ayeeee just kidding. 

Also I am really motivated to do well this Sem or at least conquer & prove this unhealthy fear of mine that I really suck at report & presentation modules, cause I can do this! 

Going slow, going slow. 
Taking it slow, maybe not as slow as I'm describing now. 

I can't wait to start working at ABC when school ends. 

& it's 1030 now & I'm reaching school soon IM SO EARLY. Success hi five Mandy. *lmao pathetically hi fives myself"

Pekz is having submissions today & I'm Glad he's doing better in school. JIAYOU aegi! 

Imma get some coffee later. To be honest I've been slacking off a little on the work out routines but I'm getting back on track today. Might go for a run if I get to go home early tonight. 

Oh, & I sent the second day of CNY at pekz, gambling with his family is fun. They're older so I Guess they're entitled to more independent fun. My cousins and I are still studying. LMAO we'll get there!!

Had suki-ya or something after being productive for awhile, it was torturing & I'm sooooooooo not gonna have Ang sort of buffet anytime soon. 

I already have these calories to burn off HAHAHAHAA fuck me. 

Alright I'm actually just trying to get into the habit of writing more like in the past when I used to write while I was otw to school & when I was going home. So I hope this works out again cause I miss having to clear out my thoughts & also to keep busy on the bus. But I also have to learn to stop accidentally deleting my posts right after I'm done writing cause it happened WAY TOO MANY TIMES. I'm in school now.

 Ciao guys have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...