Tuesday, February 9, 2016

I’m a mess of unfinished thoughts.

I’m a mess of unfinished thoughts, but i like mess. Mess is good, i work well with mess. I'm cool. 

I realised that i worked really well physically when it's messier, & mentally when it's all put together. I guess we all work that way but in a sense it's a good realisation for me. I'm cool with my thoughts now. I guess it's cool because i woke up after accidentally falling asleep, & realised that my work was a mess of different things cause i think in sequence. Once i am stuck with a thought, i can't really move on because i'm afraid of messing up the entire thought process, to also forget this thought & the fear of having to go through this train of thought again. 

Thinking is hard.

But anyway, thought it all out. In sequence, in steps. I'll take things one step at a time now.

I'll just 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...