Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Isn't it crazy to toast to yourself & pledge: "To no drama?" "To no drama."

I'm going to run out for whatever that i want,
& i'm going to get it.

I've learnt that life is a gift & i won't spend my days wasting it because i never know what i'm handling next.

I guess one day you'll learn to take life as it comes at you, to make each day count.

I think i've been doing the single thing pretty well.
But there has been a fear hahahahahahhahaha
fk ahahahhah there might be a danger that maybe one day i'll be so good at being single, & so set in my ways that i'll miss out on the chance to be with someone great

But that person should make himself visible, do or not i know it wouldn't even bother me.


I'm going crazy with myself, i think im pretty crazy.
but i dont care im just gonna be crazy all i want.
I want to be crazy.
& if success is crazy well then okay.
I'll be crazy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...