Sunday, June 5, 2016

Update // 6 june 2k16 [ happy birthday Miss Baby S.Meyyen ]

Hi there. It has been the longest time, hasn't it? Other than snapchat or instagram, there are possibly no way else to know how I am doing except for a phone call. (But i do snapchat a lot.) I usually shy away from texts. I don't really have the drive to entertain anyone other than myself, & the people who really matter. My journey in 2016  has been real shaky, tables turnt & i'm living a completely different life from what i had in mind, especially because it started off in march. Yes, it was painful, but it was also exhilarating. This journey rlly tough. I learnt so much this year, & i am happiest when i am learning.
Though the lessons aren't always smooth-sailing, i'll take everything with a pinch of salt.

I'm sure that world has more than enough for me to discover in my entire existence.
& i'm definitely looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the sc...